95.1% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Variable-Speed Motor Paired with Two-Stage Operation: Maximum comfort comes standard with this furnace model. Not only does this unit operate in two stages for more even temperatures, but includes a variable-speed motor that reduces sound levels and improves air filtration.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Matching this furnace with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump can result in a boost of cooling efficiency. This is because the unit includes iSEER technology.
- Heating ENERGY STAR Rated: This unit is ENERGY STAR rated for high heating efficiency performance in certain sizes and matches.
If you are looking for high-heating efficiency and increased home comfort, the FG7TC-VS and FG7TL-VS gas furnaces fit the bill. The variable-speed blower motor and two-stage operation promote better air mixing, improved filtration and reduced sound levels. While, when the unit is paired with the right Broan coils and cooling systems, 95.1% AFUE efficient heating capabilities can result in a significant drop in the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter.
95.1% AFUE Two Stage, Fixed Speed
- Extra Comfort Achieved through Two-Stage Operation: Consistent home comfort levels are achieved through two-stage heating operation. Two-stage operation promotes consistent temperatures.
- Pair with a 13- or 14-SEER Outdoor Unit: You may not even think about it, but choosing a furnace that includes iSEER technology can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER outdoor system.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: When the blower compartment is insulated, you can enjoy extra-quiet operation.
Did you know that your old furnace could only be rated at 60% AFUE? The Broan FG7TC and FG7TL fixed-speed gas furnaces offer 95.1% AFUE. Replacing your old furnace with a new unit can result in a significant reduction in the amount of money you spend on heating bills. That isnt even taking into account the high-quality performance features. This unit is quiet and operates in two stages for more even temperatures and home comfort satisfaction. Pair this unit with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems for premium, high-efficiency performance.
95.0% AFUE Single-Stage High Efficiency/Direct Vent or Non Direct Vent Gas Furnace
- Works Quietly: For ultra-quiet operation, this furnace includes an insulated blower compartment.
- Improved Home Comfort: This furnace comes programmed with a 30-second blower delay. This can assure a warm duct temperature when the furnace kicks on.
- Innovative Igniter Technology: In order to extend the life of the ignitor, the SmartLite control board learns the unique start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts its firing percentage accordingly.
Energy savings during the heating season can result in more money in your pocket. The FG7SD and FG7DM series of gas furnaces offers 95% AFUE heating efficiency in economical, single-stage models. That means that nearly all of the energy that is put into the furnace is converted into useful heating power. Make sure that you pair this furnace with the right coil and air conditioner/heat pump to ensure maximum energy savings.
80% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Peak Home Comfort: Improved air filtration and decreased sound levels are perks of choosing a unit that utilizes a variable-speed blower. Not only is this furnace variable-speed, but it operates in two heating stages for more consistent temperatures and increased home comfort.
- Improved Cooling Efficiency: This Broan furnace features iSEER technology, which can boost the cooling efficiency of a 13- or 14-SEER outdoor unit by up to 1 SEER point.
- Blower Compartment Is Insulated: For premium noise reduction, this gas furnace uses an insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK gas furnaces include a variable-speed motor and operate in two stages for premium home comfort and exceptional performance. These units need to be paired with high-quality Broan engineered coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. When you do this, you can expect energy-efficient 80% heating and a potential cooling efficiency boost (when paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system).
80% Single-Stage, Fixed Speed
- Works Very Quietly: An insulated blower compartment facilitates ultra-quiet noise levels.
- Not Greeted by a Chilly Blast of Air: When your furnace kicks on, the last thing you want to be greeted with is chilly air. That is why this furnace model includes a 30-second blower delay. This ensures a warm duct temperature at furnace startup.
- Life of Ignitor Is Extended: For increased furnace life, it is important to keep your ignitor in good, working order. That is why this furnace comes equipped with an innovative SmartLite control board. This component learns the start-up characteristics of your unit and then adjusts its firing percentage accordingly to extend the life of the ignitor.
Both the FG7SA and FG7SK gas furnaces offer top-notch performance and can be a good upgrade from an old gas furnace. When you pair this furnace with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems, your home comfort needs will be met year round. This model comes in multiple configurations for installation flexibility, including: upflow/horizontal and downflow.
Up to 22 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Heat Pump
Up to 19 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Heat Pump
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump